5 Patio Heaters to Heat Up Your Outdoor Space
If you spend a lot of time on your deck, patio, or other outdoor living space, cozy warmth is essential when the sun goes down. Whether it’s a winter afternoon or a summer evening, you probably don’t spend as much time outside when it’s too chilly. No matter the time of year, you need a high-quality heat source in order to keep you and your loved ones comfortable. Patio heaters provide essential warmth in your outdoor space, even in winter! Learn more below.
How Do Patio Heaters Work?
Patio heaters effectively provide warmth you can feel, even with colder external temperatures. These solutions radiate heat as opposed to blowing it out in order to effectively warm virtually any outdoor space.
Propane or Gas vs. Electric Patio Heaters
There are two types of patio heaters. One utilizes a fuel source such as propane or gas, while the other uses electricity.
Propane or gas heaters are extremely mobile and easy to use. However, you will have to purchase the propane or gas on a regular basis in order to keep your heat source. Electric heaters are economically efficient but typically require a nearby power source.
Patio Heater Options
Patio heaters come in plenty of sizes and styles in order to complement your outdoor space. Some even include extra – hot – features! Check out a few below from Sheds.com.
- Portable Bronze Gold Hammered Finish Heater. This compact space heater provides a safe and easily accessible heat source. It uses a 1lb propane tank (not included) and lasts 2-3 hours at max heat. Place this patio heater even in smaller spaces for cozy warmth.
- Tall Commercial Black Patio Heater. For more heat in a taller device, the AZ Patio Heater includes wheels for easy mobility and a 34” aluminum square reflector shield for effectively distributed heat.
- Natural Gas Cast Aluminum Patio Heater. This attractive gas heater includes variable heat control, thermocouple and anti-tilt safety devices, and is CSA approved. The gorgeous bronze design adds an elegant heat source to any outdoor space. Note: the natural gas hose is not included.
- Pub Table with Built-in Electric Heater. Looking for a dual-purpose space heater? Look no further! With this option, not only do you get a 1500-watt electric heater, but it comes in an attractive pub table you can place anywhere. Perfect for both indoor and outdoor use, this electric heater heats up to 15 square feet and includes two heat settings for covert warmth right under the table.
- Electric Double Heating Wall Mount. For a space heater that’s out of the way but still heats up your space, check out this Electric Double Heating Wall Mount. Also perfect for indoor and outdoor use, this space heater even includes a remote control so you can adjust from (almost) anywhere.